What to Expect When You Dine with Us
In an effort to ensure the utmost protection and safety of our guests and employees during the COVID-19 pandemic, we ask for your cooperation with the following temporary changes to our hospitality service:
- If you feel sick in any way, or have traveled outside of the country in the last 14 days and been advised to quarantine per the federal quarantine requirements, please do not visit the restaurant. Reservations may be cancelled online or by calling the restaurant directly.
- Per provincial regulations, proof of full vaccination (QR code and ID) is required for in-restaurant dining. For more information, please refer to the Ontario website. If you are not able to provide proof of vaccination, you can enjoy our menu for takeout.
- Face masks are strictly mandatory in all areas of the lobby and restaurant, except while eating or drinking. This includes the entrance, host stand, outdoor patio and washrooms.
- If you are medically exempt from wearing a face mask, please add this to your reservation notes or let us know in advance.
- When you arrive at the restaurant, please wait in the designated entrance area, respecting social distancing from any parties ahead of you.
- If your table is not ready when you arrive, you will be asked to provide a mobile phone number for us to call you when your table is ready. Please refrain from lingering in the entrance. Guests may wait at the bar, or in the lobby by the fireplace.
- Please use the provided hand sanitizer as you enter the restaurant.
- When checking in with the host, guests will be asked to provide the name and contact information for one member of their party. This information will only be used in the event that contact tracing becomes necessary.
- Due to strict sanitation procedures, we politely request that you do not switch tables once you are seated.
- Guests are required to remain seated at all times, except when entering or exiting, using the washroom, or picking up takeout. As well, guests are not permitted to physically interact with other tables, including those occupied by your own social group.
- Please refrain from bringing excess baggage or additional items into the restaurant, as coat check and storage of items will not be available at this time.
- At this time, staff are unable to handle guest’s personal devices in any manner (i.e. taking photos, charging phones).
- During this time of limited seating capacity, we ask your cooperation in observing the following suggested dining times: Tables of 1-2 guests: 1 hour, 45 minutes; Tables of 3-4 guests: 2 hours; Tables of 5+ guests: 2 hours, 30 minutes. If more time is required please contact the restaurant directly and we will do our best to accommodate.
- Per provincial regulations, alcohol cannot be served after 10 pm or consumed after 11 pm.
We thank you for your understanding.